Friday, April 27, 2007

Who's More STUPID...Louisianians or Californians??

So we are told that New Orleans should not exist b/c we get hit by hurricanes every 40 odd years, Why on Earth was this place settled?!?...and, then, we have California that gets hit by wildfires EVERY year. This year it has started earlier than normal and we already have people fleeing like madmen, tonight. Wow....now, why on Earth should New Orleans exist and why on Earth should we live here? Well, I have the same question for the 30+ million that live in California. Shouldn't California be closed down and abandoned due to these wildfires and, of course, the Earthquakes that could strike at any time? I think I already know the answer....I happily live in New Orleans and have plans to go nowhere. Now, if I was in California?!?........................>

0 comments: