Thursday, April 26, 2007

Best Interstate for City-seeing

When you drive a long way on an interstate, you usually see a lot of cool cities- many of the highways have great vistas of the skyline or go right through a city's downtown.

Which Interstate has your favorite collection of cities?

I-5: San Diego, LA, Portland, Seattle.
I-35: Minneapolis/St Paul, Des Moines, KC, Wichita, OKC, DFW, Austin, San Antonio.
I-40: Albuquerque, OKC, Little Rock, Memphis, Nashville, Charlotte (?).
I-80: San Francisco, SLC, Cheyenne, Omaha, Des Moines, Chicago, Detroit, NYC.
I-95: Boston, NYC, Philadelphia (?), Baltimore, DC, Raleigh (?), Savannah, Jacksonville, Miami
Other?

Sorry about the question marks... with the maps I was using I sometimes couldn't really tell if the city was on the Interstate or not... haha.>

0 comments: