Saturday, April 21, 2007

Which of these 4 cities is best for a great college experience?

Hey guys. It's getting to be about that time where I start applying to universities. I live in California right now and am going to a 2 year community college but am looking to transfer to a 4 year university out of state. The school/cities I have narrowed it down to (and trust me I used to have about 75 schools on my list so I have REALLY narrowed it down) are:

Philadelphia: Temple University
Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh at Pittsburgh
New York City: CUNY Brooklyn College
Chicago: University of Illinois at Chicago
St. Louis: University of Missouri/St. Louis
Kansas City: University of Missouri/Kansas City
Boston: University of Massachusetts at Boston
New Jersey: New Jersey City University

So, out of these 8 colleges and cities which do you think would be the best combination (City and College) for a college student trying to live out the college experience? I'm not looking for which is the biggest party school, rather which has the most to do for a college student and what those things are. Any information on the cities, universities, pictures or anything you want is welcome.>

0 comments: